MC Enterprise license

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Sat Feb 18 17:11:42 CST 2006

Dear Heather

PLEASE check Scott Raney's record under Clearstream Services corporation
which is what I entered in the Home stack registration for metacard.

License was purchased via Systemat Luxembourg.

My registration dates back 99 early 2000.

If updates to the newer engines are not permited, then please be more
diplomatic or commercial in your accusations.

Xavier