mobile metacard?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Thu May 5 15:18:46 EDT 2005

Eric Engle wrote:
> Does anyone know whether there is any way to put metacard or revolution on a
> pda?

There isn't an engine for any PDA at the moment, but for most of the
stuff I've been doing that needs to be on a PDA all we really need is a
database, so I've been looking at ways of exporting the data and using
one of the many existing PDA database solutions for delivery there.

There used to be a stack at RunRev.com made by a fan which exported
field data to the Palm DB format.  It was pretty cool, but damned if I
can find any of those stacks there today.

> Also, I could not resist... Mr. Rice, do you often use MeatCard? We're trying
> to figure out the proper information diet...

With MeatCard you never have to ask "Where's the beef?"

:)

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Media Corporation