2lz3

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 6 14:03:37 EDT 2004

Klaus Major wrote:

> >Hi MetaCarders,
> >
> >i just uploaded my new "2lz3" palette, the nice and
> handy replacement
> >for the MC "tools" palette...

Hi Klaus,

I just opened the palette by double clicking it.
It opened in the MC player and looked and acted
nice, but when i was going to save a stack it ask
me for the Home stack but do not provided for a
way to load the required Home Stack.

I know that's not the way to use your palette
(from the player) but it'll be nice if you could
find a way to upload the home stack at startup
or ask the user to find it. ;-)

Great work! Still pending for me to read
the help documentation.
Keep up(loaded) your handy and useful palette, Klaus!

al

=====
Visit my site:
http://www.geocities.com/capellan2000/