File listing

Klaus Major kmajor at metascape.org
Thu Apr 4 06:00:01 EST 2002

Hi David,

> Getting a list of the files in the same directory as the running
> standalone, via a script, is a snap ("get the files"). How could I get
> a listing of the files in a different directory? I've tried the obvious
> (get the files of directoryPath, get the files of directory xxx, etc.)
>
> Thanks,
> Dave

you have to set the directory to the appropriate directory to get the
files.

Try this workaround:

on xxx
   put the directory into olddir ## store the original dir
   set the directory to "s:/ome/far/away/directory"
   put the files into remote_files
   ## do your file-stuff here...
   set the directory to olddir
end xxx